- Chest Discomfort: Pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain in the center of your chest that lasts for several minutes and occurs intermittently
- Upper Body Discomfort: Could occur anywhere from either arm to back, stomach, neck, or jaw
- Shortness of Breath Cold sweats
- Numbness or weakness in the face, arm or leg, often focused on one side of the body
- Confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Trouble walking/dizziness/loss of balance
- Severe headache
As part of our practice, we advise everybody to have a well-planned estate, including a Power of Attorney (“POA”) for finances and health. It is important to have an updated POA just in case you ever suffer either of these situations or some other illness or injury.
We hope this information is helpful. Feel free to contact The Paton Law Firm with any questions.