Kimberly is Speaking at a Leadership Conference Thursday, December 9.
Kimberly is proud to advise that she is joining other local women leaders for this conference which will highlight Leadership principles and personal growth techniques.
Please see attached for more information about tickets and a tentative agenda.
Experienced North Jersey Lawyer Handles Estate Planning and Business Matters
Responsive Fair Lawn attorney finds solutions to property and corporate concerns
Experienced legal guidance helps individuals, families and businesses establish successful plans for the future. At my firm, The Paton Law Firm LLC in Fair Lawn, I provide knowledgeable counsel to North Jersey clients on a wide range of estate planning, business and real estate concerns. I have delivered timely, cost-effective legal solutions to people throughout Bergen County for 30 years, and I am committed to meeting the current and future needs of my clients through personalized attention to meet their specific needs. Whether you are looking to draft a will, start a business or close a property transaction, I have the ability and background to help you achieve your objectives.
Trustworthy Bergen County firm assists with real estate and elder law issues
Since 1987, my firm has earned a distinguished reputation within the northern New Jersey community from clients seeking an attorney who is:
- Established — Over three decades, I have built strong relationships with clients by achieving favorable resolutions rather than engaging in needless conflicts. Whether your issue is simple or complex, I am here to serve as a valued member of your support network.
- Effective — For each matter my firm handles, I am focused on securing the best possible outcome in a prompt manner that minimizes expense. I call upon experts in various fields to bolster your legal position whenever it can help achieve your goals.
- Caring — I take a personal interest in every case and make the extra effort to give my clients the peace of mind that they deserve. If you require a meeting in your home or office, I am happy to come to you.
In a free initial consultation, you will receive an informed overview of your situation so that you can make smart choices, even if that means not pursuing legal action.
Conscientious legal adviser protects individual and business assets
My firm represents clients throughout northern New Jersey in these legal practice areas:
- Estate planning — No matter how old you are or how much property you own, effective estate planning protects what you’ve accumulated and allows you to distribute it as you wish. My firm assists with wills, trusts and other asset preservation instruments.
- Trusts and estates — I handle a full range of trusts and estates issues, including probate and administration matters.
- Business law — Whether you’re launching a new venture or have been operating for decades, my business law experience will help you tackle legal challenges and guide you toward success.
- Real estate — My firm delivers knowledgeable advice on residential and commercial real estate concerns so that you can negotiate and execute successful transactions.
- Elder law — If you or a senior family member requires assistance with issues such as medical coverage, veterans’ benefits, residential care or another elder law challenge, I am able to identify the best available solution for your specific needs.
Regardless of how complex or difficult your issue might seem, I will develop a practical strategy designed to relieve your legal burden.
Contact a dedicated North Jersey attorney for a free initial consultation
The Paton Law Firm LLC represents northern New Jersey clients in estate planning, property, and business matters. Please call 201-470-4801 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Fair Lawn office.